Things you might not know – Orgrimmar
Hello guys, this is Zal of the WoW blog Blessing of Fish, proud to present to you today the latest of the Things series: Orgrimmar! It was the next on the list from my What next polls! If you would like to pick what Horde and Alliance cities you’d like to see next, feel free to contribute your vote.
- There is an orc called Rogg working an Anvil to the left of the entrance. The anvil, and the forge next to it, both function for Smiths and Miners.
- There is a glitch in the Horde Embassy building, as well as in several other Orgrimmar structures, where your character turns completely black, other than particle effects. These are often found on the second floor.
- There is a building in the north of the Valley of Strength behind the Flight Tower that has a ramp up to the second tier of Orgrimmar.
- The hall of Legends is on the second tier of Orgrimmar, and is the main point for the Horde to purchase all its Honor bought items. It has a military map of Azeroth in the centre.
- To the far left of the map is the western entrance to Orgrimmar.
- Xan’tish the Snake vendor patrols up and down this path, selling three different colours of snake, a bargain at 40 silver each!
- This area of Orgrimmar is home to the Valley of Spirits, which houses the Priest and Mage trainers, the First aid trainers, and the Portal to the Blasted Lands.
- The Cleft of Shadow is where the darker classes practice their arts. The Warlocks and the Rogues train here. It is also home to a Barber Shop, and the entrance to Ragefire chasm.
- The Valley of Wisdom contains the major stronghold of the Horde. Both Thrall and Vol’jin reside in here, guarded by many Kor’kron Elites.
- The Drag is home to many profession trainers, and has its own two tiers.
- The Valley of Honor houses the main PVP building for Orgrimmar, several more profession trainers, and a large lake for fishing.
- Behind this waterfall is a good place to hide for Alliance wishing to covertly fish in Orgrimmar.
- The main Horde Orphanage is also in the area. The Horde come here for Children’s week.
- There is a large, empty arena to the north of the Valley. Thrall and Garrosh fought here in the pre-Wrath of the Lich king event.
- This area also contains the Horde training dummies, complete with Alliance flags.
- The Hall of the Brave, whilst containing all the battlemasters, also has Slahtz, who will stop you gaining experience for a price. He is dressed up like a level 19 twinked Rogue.
- And finally, there’s a way to Glitch yourself under Orgrimmar, using a 100% speed mount. As you will see here, this was my 5th or so attempt at it, and jumped with less than 100% health, and died horribly. If you wish to exit this area, avoid all major dips in the terrain and ride out north towards the gates, where you can pass back into the normal world.
This post was brought to you by Toxigar, my Orc Warlock on Chamber of Aspects EU. Feel free to comment on the post if you think I’ve missed anything, and please help choose the next place to visit in my poll section! Thanks for watching this Blessing of Fish Video Post.
You can also comment on whether you enjoyed the new format, or anything you’d like to see change! If you’re ever unsure of where I am in a particular shot, I have included an enlarged minimap in the video, top right hand corner. Enjoy!